If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support FordTaurus.net!

Compared Trico Flex with Rain-X

Discuss anything about the exterior here - e.g. paint, styling, colors, wheels, etc.
EmmaJean500

Compared Trico Flex with Rain-X

Post by EmmaJean500 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:01 am

A couple of months ago I purchased a set of Trico Flex blades (24&20). Earlier this week I needed to replace an older Trico blades. Only these blades have about 3 different adapters. I am not the sharpest tool in the box, but I did the last Tricos with no problem. I watched the video, and that was a waste of time. The fight with the Tricos lasted for over 30 minutes. I went to WalMart to try a pair of Rain-X (B-24, 20_B). One adapter took about 5 seconds. Before I left for WalMart I sent an email to Trico to ask for help. That was this past Monday. Today is Saturday, and I STILL waiting for a reply. The Rain-X blades worked well for the driver side, but were terrible for the passenger side. Dragged out the Tricos, and after 10 minutes I finally got the adapters to fit properly. I have been using Trico blades since 2009.
2005 Five Hundred SE (w/CVT; no AWD) 2012 Escape XLT

KamSpibra
Vehicle: 1995

Compared Trico Flex with Rain X

Post by KamSpibra » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:49 pm

I know there were different variations. I need the diving board with fogs version and am having a hard time finding a part number.