If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support FordTaurus.net!

where do i begin? 2010 taurus sho

DMann
Vehicle: 2010 ford taurus sho

where do i begin? 2010 taurus sho

Post by DMann » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Ok, i deleted my original post.....probably gonna piss.the die hards off, so i got.nothing, ill just read all your post and try and figuer the failure out.... :roll:
Last edited by DMann on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DMann
Vehicle: 2010 ford taurus sho

Re: where do i begin?

Post by DMann » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Got so cought up in my rant, forgot to tell you the awesome lights on the inside.....you know.....yeah one is out of time....so on the passengers door when you set them to red.....my car is red, the pasenger door is green! Love it....i think mine is just the tiedye package, the horrible thing is i absolutely. Loved this car when we introduced her to the family. Now i am just mortified with it. And the reason im on here is the wife came home from work today saying the front is grindingvso bad she wont drive it anymore....trust me no biggie ill fix it.....just again excuse my language but it f@$dging pisses me off i spent all this money on a almost new car so i didn't have to non stop turn wrenches on the f@$dging thing.....my god i must have done some horrible fudge in my past life, thanks for letting me become a mmember, and no i wont be a debbie downer on hwre non stop, also just a fyi the airaid intake is well worth the money! Love my little v6!

txtowguy
Vehicle: 2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Re: where do i begin? 2010 taurus sho

Post by txtowguy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:03 am

grinding is probably just brakes bro. nothing to get your panties in a wad over lol. I just bought my 2010 SHO a few days ago for the same reason. Tired of investing money into cars to fix them.